Tuesday 18 December 2012

Let me introduce myself

Hi everyone, my name is Marj and I hope to keep a journal of my beading and textile journey this year. My main passion is beading but love embroidery, needlefelting etc. I belong to the Bead Society of Victoria.

I belong to the Embroiderers Guild, Victoria and have taken a few classes over the last couple of years including silk paper making, dyeing felt and needlefelting but haven't made the time to take it further. I am a member of the Beaded Art Dolls (BAD) and have made several beaded art dolls in that time. I also took up polymer clay in a small way in order to make the faces for the dolls.

This year, I am determined to combine all of my passions and take part in the Beaded Journal Project (BJP) with Robyn Atkins. I intend to make a set of 12 floral ATC cards using as many techniques learnt over the past two years as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment