Sunday 9 November 2014

Bead Journal Project and more

Hi everyone, I just don't know where this year has gone. Have done lots of work, but wasted so much time on the computer. Have had lots of problems this year. I have upgraded my internet allowance but can't do anything about the speed apparently. Often I have given up trying to upload photos as it has been so slow. On top of that my hard drive on which I store my photos doesn't work any more so I will have to take it to a shop to see if they can access them. I moved them to create some space on my computer. Computers are wondrous things but they create a lot of havoc!

Since My teapot project, I have completed 'Daisy' as well as several cab and owl brooches. I took a felting class with Elizabeth Armstrong from Melbourne, a wonderful tutor. I was so pleased with the results. I have also made more polymer clay faces and had a play with resin.






1 comment: