Sunday 30 November 2014

BJP December 2014

Hi everyone, just finished my December BJP (I thought I'd get in early, a very busy month ahead). This is a Daffodil Bear (Cancer Council charity bear), beans taken out and restuffed. He's about 8" tall and 10 1/2" around his tum. I decided not to bead his muzzle as I like his face as is. I experimented with a few stitches from Cyndi's 'Bored by Backstitch - 3  - I'm very pleased with the results.
Here's wishing everyone one of you and your families a Merry Xmas and good health in 2015. Thank you all for the privilege of seeing your fantastic and inspirational work. Looking forward to next year's BJP.



1 comment:

  1. He is super cute... so much cuter than the original, and still cuddly! I love how your beadwork made his eyes shine so brightly!

    ReplyDelete