Monday 11 March 2013

Doll Swap

I'm taking part in a doll swap with the Beaded Art Dolls Yahoo Group. I will be posting my completed 'Spring' doll to my swap partner Sherry,  tomorrow. We have a public holiday today(Labour Day) so I intend spending the day painting some polymer clay faces. I've been trying to make time to paint these for ages. I can't post a picture of the doll until 1st April so I will just show a couple of tasters of what is to come.

Bead Group
I had a lovely day on Saturday with my bead buddies from the Embroiderers Guild. Glenys showed us some gorgeous beaded fabric swatches she had been given to make up into a crazy patchwork bag. Phyllis and I gave a show and tell on the supplies we bought on our visit to Easybeads in Seymour. Christine has a huge stock of Czech hanks and Fire Polish as well as a good range of Japanese seed beads. It took us an hour and a half to get there but it was lovely to see and handle the beads before we bought them.

No comments:

Post a Comment