I moulded some faces on the Labour Day weekend.I finally painted and varnished them a couple of weeks ago and thought I had ruined them by spraying with too much varnish. They were horribly tacky. Luckily, bought some Liquitex at the paper craft show I went to last weekend. I had tried re-polishing a couple of faces but that didn't help. The next stage was to try and sand the varnish off as these are my best faces yet. I was dreading the sanding, so my friend Phyllis suggested the Liquitex. Great results, no more tackiness. Here are the faces I made. This is about the 5th lot of faces I've made in the last year and my painting techniques are definitely improving.